The present terms and conditions (henceforth, the “T&C”) apply and relate to the access to, and/or use of IDCAP Website (i.e. https://www.idcap.org) and, as the case may be, any and all web links and/or sites within the IDCAP Website, as well as any websites to which the IDCAP Website redirects, (henceforth, all of the above shall be collectively referred to as the “Website”).
By using and/or accessing the Website and/or any material and/or information and/or data thereon, you (i.e. the “Website user” and/or “user”, terms which include a person who simply accesses the Website) unequivocally and unconditionally agree to be bound by the present T&C and to the compliance to these T&C. In the event where the Website user does not agree to the T&C, such person must not access and/or use the Website and/or any of its contents, and/or must immediately discontinue such access and/or use.
The Website is a property of IDCAP, which is a trading name of Institute For the Future (IFF), which is an interdisciplinary research Centre at the University of Nicosia and situated at University of Nicosia (UNIC) 28th October 24 (2nd floor), Engomi 2414, Cyprus (herein referred to as “Us” and/or “We”).
Further to the above, the use of the Website is subject to the following T&C:
- All information and/or material and/or data provided on, and/or through the Website are so provided and presented in good faith, and for general information purposes only. No other and/or different use of the said material and/or data and/or information provided on and/or through the Website, is in any way authorized and/or permitted. Any violation of the foregoing and/or the T&C, may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
- Neither We, nor any third parties, provide any warranty and/or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness and/or suitability of the information and/or material and/or data found on and/or offered through the Website, for any particular purpose. The Website user acknowledges that such information and/or material and/or data may contain inaccuracies and/or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and/or errors to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
- The use of, and/or access to the Website, by the Website user, and the relevant use of any information and/or material and/or data contained on the Website is effected at the said user’s own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be the user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services and/or information available through this website meets such user’s specific requirements.
- We reserve the right to, in our sole and absolute discretion, terminate and/or limit access of any person, to the Website in general, and/or to terminate and/or limit access of any person to the Website in the event of abuse and/or improper use and/or access, which abuse and/or improper use and/or access, may be assessed and evaluated solely by Us and in our absolute discretion. We relevantly reserve all our legal rights against any person effecting such abuse and/or improper use and/or access.
- We reserve the right to change and/or amend and/or alter and/or supplement and/or subtract from, the present T&C, without any notice to any person and/or party.
- All information and/or data and/or content provided by the Website user, are received by Us and relevantly retrieved and managed, using reasonably secure and up to date technology.
- We are committed to responsible data management and protection, pursuant and in accordance, to the provisions of the Data Protection Law (Ν. 125(I)/2018), concerning personal data protection.
- Any personal data relating to the Website user, obtained and/or collected by Us during the registration process and/or at any other time of use of the Website and/or any relevant service, shall be recorded and only be used in accordance with Law (Ν. 125(I)/2018) concerning personal data protection.
- We will not transfer any personal data pertaining to the Website user, to any third party, unless We have obtained the relevant consent of the said Website user to that effect. It is noted that any such third party may only be a member of our group of companies, which third party is processing data on our behalf securely and pursuant to our instructions, always in accordance with the Data Protection Law (Ν. 125(I)/2018).
- The personal data of the Website user shall be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through the Website to the Website user.
- If the Website user shall sign up and/or consent for the receipt of communication and/or mail via email, post and/or SMS, We will use the personal information and preferences of the Website user in order to keep such user informed about events and news that We think will be of interest to such user.
- All content and/or data and/or material and/or information, available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, templates, downloads and/or software is the property of IDCAP and is protected by all applicable copyright laws and/or other relevant legislation.
- For convenience purposes and towards the purpose of making the Website truly service oriented, We have included thereon links to useful sites. These sites are owned and operated by third parties. We make no representation in relation to, and We are not responsible for, the availability of, and/or content located on and/or projected through, these third-party websites. A third-party link from the Website is not an indication and must not be regarded as an indication and/or representation that IDCAP endorses the third party or its relevant website, or that IDCAP has any affiliation with the third party and/or its hosting provider.
- Access of any user to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and We reserve the right to withdraw and/or amend the facilities and/or services provided through the Website, without any notice to any person and/or party.
- By using the Website, the user consents to the processing described therein and in the present T&C, and warrants that all data provided by such user are true and accurate.
- The Website user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pan Cyprian Volunteerism Coordinative Council’s officers, employees, consultants, agents, and/or affiliates, from any and all claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising and/or resulting from the use of and/or access to the Website, by the said user, and/or arising and/or resulting from the breach of the terms of service which may be provided through the Website, and/or of the present T&C.
- The T&C shall be governed by, and construed in accordance to the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus, and the Courts of the Republic of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any matter arising from the present T&C and/or from the use and/or access to the Website.